As an ever expanding business WPL now require a self-motivated, well organised individual to join the Design Team to assist in co-ordinating a broad range of projects from the initial design right through to the installation of our architectural façades on new and refurbished buildings across the UK.
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits for the candidate with the right experience who must be:
- Ideally degree or professionally qualified in a Building & Construction/Engineering or commensurate experience
- Highly computer literate with a full knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work in Inventor 2018, Revit 14, 15 & 16, and/or Autocad 2018
- Competent in managing projects and meeting deadlines within a budget
- A good communicator, both written and verbal
- A team player
- Familiar with the construction industry and processes to deliver on time
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of cladding although not essential
WPL specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of Solar Shading, Louvre Systems, Decorative Mesh & Rainscreen Panels on buildings for: Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Retail, Commercial Enterprise and Local Government.
Our Design Team has established an enviable reputation with its extensive knowledge of all available materials, manufacturing methods & fixing techniques. Clients benefit from a bespoke service where innovative solutions to increasingly complex installations are the norm.
As a market-leading specialist our clients are assured of an exemplary service from design right through to installation and maintain the highest standards with BIM PAS1192:2013 Level 2, Achilles Building Confidence, Constructionline, CHAS, ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 accreditations.
So if you want to be part of our growing dynamic team then please send your CV and current salary details to: email@example.com
WPL aims to provide a working environment that is welcoming and encourages involvement by all personnel in the promotion of equal opportunities. The company’s policy towards staff recruitment is to employ the most suitable candidate and allow people to progress through promotion and training.
The management at WPL will not tolerate any practices which promote racism, sexism or homophobia or which discriminate against people with disabilities, or from particular socio-economic backgrounds, or because of their age.